[Grassroots-l] What's up with OLPCorps?

Yama Ploskonka yama at netoso.com
Tue Mar 10 13:17:56 EDT 2009

> PS: I've gotten a number of private emails since this thread started,
> and they're full of great insights - I'd love to see some of those
> thoughts shared with this list as well. Don't leave me standing
> awkwardly alone here. ;)

from one of those private emailers, let me put here for the record that
I find Mel is uniquely gifted as putting things in perspective, and that
I support 100% what she's been doing so far.
The Mel way might take a while, which makes me crazy at the bit, but is
more prone to leave doors open for actually moving as people do, while
the Yama Way leaves behind much grinding of teeth.

Yama