[Grassroots-l] Board of Directors bylaws

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue Mar 10 12:30:19 EDT 2009

Things seem to have settled down from a few months ago, and I think it's
time to bring this topic up again.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Board_of_directors_community_representative

SJ, you said earlier that you'd point us towards the current board
bylaws (or at least that's what I remember from our conversations, based
on
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/grassroots/2009-January/001032.html) -
can you please send a link or at least let us know where we should be
looking and who we should be asking? I don't want to start wildly
speculating on what would be a productive course of action here without
finding out what and how the board does things. :)

Thanks!

--Mel

PS: As per my pledge to balance time spent on these sorts of meta topics
with non-meta work, I'm doing SoaS testing today.