[Grassroots-l] 2PM EST: Contributors Program -- help us mentor projects!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Feb 13 13:04:37 EST 2009

TOPIC: ReInventing http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Contributors_program Begins
Now!

SHORT meeting begins 2PM EST at http://forum.laptop.org/chat , and needs
just this one command to join:

    /join #olpc-meeting

Meeting will be quick -- preparing us for the coming week -- we will review:

    * The 6 large projects that underwent preliminary review last week,
and how all ~149 Support Gang volunteers may now directly push these
projects forward, directly mentoring here:

        http://rt.laptop.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=33931 Knee Replacement
        http://rt.laptop.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=33932 Ethiopia Mission
        http://rt.laptop.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=33935 Fez, Morocco
School
        http://rt.laptop.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=33936 Bolivia/Canada
Remote Project
        http://rt.laptop.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=33937 Bolivia
Teacher Training
        http://rt.laptop.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=33938 EscueLab
Volunteering Hub (Lima, Peru)

    * How we can can all help this "RT Human Prototyping" mature into a
MUCH finely-tuned project-mentoring a cross-fertilization ecosystem (SJ
& Adarsh etc have grand plans)

    * How Caryl and others are already helping build...

        * A complete showcase of all pass/current/forthcoming projects
        * An Application Form to set proper expectations
        * RTFM's to clear up shipping issues, misunderstandings etc
        * Project Contributor FAQ

Meeting starts in an hour from now -- sorry for the late notice,
--Holt :)