[Grassroots-l] Minutes from olpc-friends' Feb. 03 and 10 Deployment Meetings

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Tue Feb 10 20:47:19 EST 2009

Folks,

Last Tuesday, we held an awesome deployment meeting (at 2000 UTC on
#olpc-deployment on irc.freenode.net) which featured sustained engagement with
the Hernan's deployment troika: logistico, técnico y pedagógico, as well as
extensive brainstorming of solutions for issues relevant to Peru, Sierra Leone,
and Birmingham.

    Minutes: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployment_meetings/20090203

Today, we had a quiet sharing of knowledge with Wade Brainerd, head of the
Sugar Labs ActivityTeam, a nice Nepal update, some fine exploratory thoughts on
the Rwanda deployment, and a pitch by Richard Smith for help with his
long-awaited Multi-Battery Charger.

    Minutes: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployment_meetings/20090210

Enjoy, and please join us in a few hours 0500 UTC or again next Tuesday at 2000
UTC. As always, please add items to the next meetings' agenda at the bottom of

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployment_meetings

so that interested folks can prepare questions and remarks or update the

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployment_wishlist

(For extra motivation, be sure to check out dsd's four most recent wishes --
contributed live, directly from Paraguay!)

Voluntarily yours,

Michael

P.S. - Sorry that it took me so long to get last week's minutes posted -- they
were hard to disentangle!