[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] Change the World (FAST!)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu Feb 5 22:50:08 EST 2009

Hi "somebody" SJ,
What bothers me is that now you're saying there is no standard deal, no
transparent process to even do business with OLPC, what do I tell people
asking how to do deployments? "Get 100" was freakish enough.

We specifically asked, as per Yama's "pronunciamiento" that you so much
liked, for "a simple process for buying 1 or 200".
I will continue to thank whatever support we get from the contributor's
program, however that is not an answer for actual deployments, which is my
main interest.

But then I guess you're happy selling to corrupt officials that keep your
shiny XOs in warehouses until Microsoft is ready to put Windows on them.

Sebastian

Sebastian Silva
Laboratorios FuenteLibre
http://blog.sebastiansilva.com/