[Grassroots-l] [support-gang] Change the World (FAST!)

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Thu Feb 5 22:25:54 EST 2009

Hi Sebastian,

What specifically do you find upsetting?  We are phasing out the
current Change program for purchasing small numbers of machines, which
was good for spurring discussion but was not widely used; and we are
expanding support for contributors' projects of all sorts with free
hardware -- for those who need hardware to plan their projects -- via
the [[contributors]] program.

As for 'against the community request' -- community involvement and
guidance is requested more than ever for the contributors program, and
I hope a group of people interested in making new projects successful
takes an interest.  I encourage you to bring new ideas up the next
contributors meeting (tomorrow, 2pm, #olpc-groups), or on these lists.

SJ

<