[Grassroots-l] [laptop.org #12584] Fwd: New $100 Laptop Design

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Tue May 27 10:51:12 EDT 2008

But Mel,

OLPC^H Nicholas Negroponte *officially* stated that the next version
would run windows.
So there is something *more official* to it than just your friendly
Microsoft next door hacker who by chance installed windows on his XO
- go get your windows support from him.

It would be interesting if Microsoft could provide the same kind of
grassroots support that the open source community can.

Let's see...