[Grassroots-l] Permission to use your OLCP material from PyCon

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Wed Mar 26 23:53:11 EDT 2008

Hello David,

A pleasure to meet you.  We are doing a joint jam and OLPC workshop at a
science festival the Boston ACM is helping put in in another month's
time...  We do have a number of west coasters who might be in your
neighborhood, though I don't know any off-hand in LA.  I copy our grassroots
list as a start...

SJ
617 529 4266