[Grassroots-l] pilot project working group

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Mon Jan 28 03:34:43 EST 2008

On Jan 26, 2008 2:49 AM, Chris Hager <chris at linuxuser.at> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think a 'pilot project working group' is an excellent idea. Although
> I'm not completely sure what it would do, there certainly are things to
> do... like
>
> * collecting and focussing information and documentation
> * making it available to others
> * the list of pilot projects with contacts
> * a guide on "how to initiate a pilot"

Methodology for site selection, number of students, interviews, data
collection, analysis and use of results to further larger
implementation. If we can pool our resources to develop a steady
methodology, it will go far in focusing the approach.

> The next steps could be:
>
> * Further identify tasks and ideas for this working group
> * Fix an IRC Meeting related to pilot projects
> * Start collecting information

I'd appreciate some input from folks who are involved in current or
past pilots.

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.