[Grassroots-l] Linux compatible presentation

Alexander Todorov alexx.todorov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 03:18:20 EST 2008

Good morning,
I've converted the Mac made presentation at:

To an OOo compatible one. Also I've created a Mesh networking demo
video. Both files are available at:

* As I was told from my friend Geno Roupsky (groupsky) the original
presentation is available under CC.
* The original presentation was made by OLPC Austria.
* New files are also under CC.
* During the convert some items were lost or look a bit ugly. You'll
need to rearrange text and graphics probably.
* The presentation is in it's original language (English and German). I
will not work on this file anymore but translate it into Bulgarian and
fix things there if necessary. Please translate in your own language.
* Files will go away from the web after 1st Feb so please get your local

Greetings from sunny Sofia,