[Grassroots-l] Linux compatible presentation

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Fri Jan 25 12:26:48 EST 2008

guys, please please respect the CC license there and write into the
presentation something like:

License: (CC-NC-BY-SA) by Simon Dorner (office at simondorner.com)
(that means you have to name the original author)

thanks!

I insist on that.

Actually you linked to somewhat still internal versions which did not
have the CC license notice included.
I will upload a better and english version (keynote, PDF and PP
format). Please use the new version instead.

a.