[Grassroots-l] Your voice in EU website and OLPC

Aaron Kaplan aaron at lo-res.org
Mon Feb 25 08:33:29 EST 2008

> The way we know how to use the communication tools, and the culture of
> horizontal networks is, probably, the best way we can follow.

right! but instead of having a horizontal approach where everybody
feels comfortable and *asked* if he/she wants things in a certain
way, people here already decided to go their own way
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/103986

<sarcasm>great! I love tyranny of structurelessness, well done! </>

<no sarcasm>I would prefer if this would have been done more
professionally. Even the announcement about OLPC Germany <> OLPC
Deutschland is wrong</>

a.