[Grassroots-l] creation of local feedback groups

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:13:13 EDT 2008

Tomeu,

tomeu wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>now that a considerable number of people are starting to use the first
>minimally complete version of Sugar, may be a good moment to discuss
>and agree on which is the best way for feedback to reach us the
>developers.

This is the right idea. The key would be for the coordinators of the
local feedback groups to summarize but not filter or bias the response
w/ their own concerns.  Most local volunteers are tech-oriented (like
myself) and it is easy for us alter the feedback we get or selectively
hear or magnify the responses that match our own.

We need info from groups that don't use the tools of open-source trade
-- wikis, mailing lists, IRC.

We will be providing a lot of feedback from our pilots starting this
Friday. How should we send that feedback to the Sugar Team?

the best persons on the OLE Nepal team to provide this feedback are
Kamana Regmi and Bipul Gautam, two teachers who are not familiar w/
wikis, IRC, mailing lists, etc. It would be easiest if they had an
e-mail address to send their responses to. They would be very confused
by the tech talk on Sugar-Request and Devel-Request.

If I summarize the input I will inevitably filter the information and
magnify what I think is coolest.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Systems Engineer