[Grassroots-l] [Olpc-open] creation of local feedback groups

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:39:57 EDT 2008

Hi Tomeu and all

This is indeed necessary, the other day i was talking with a professor of
Peru and he give me some feedback about collaboration activities he
summarized it on

http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Lambayeque&action=edit&section=3

Although this is a beginning, a lot of data can be extracted from the pilot
sites..
and i think the grassroots organizations have to play an important roll on
it, helping in translating etc.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> now that a considerable number of people are starting to use the first
> minimally complete version of Sugar, may be a good moment to discuss
> and agree on which is the best way for feedback to reach us the
> developers.
>
> Has been suggested that the volunteer groups that are being formed in
> every deploying/piloting country are the most suitable to provide this
> function.
>
> I would like to ask the people involved in grassroots organizations or
> volunteer support groups about their opinion on this. Would they be
> willing to collect, summarize, translate and deliver feedback from
> students and teachers to the development team?
>
> Perhaps we can have some discussion in olpc-open and/or grassroots
> mailing lists before targeting the request directly to all the local
> organizations that could play this function?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tomeu

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
One Laptop Per Child