[OLPC-Games] Anyone interested in a Game Jam?

Bil Simser emailme at bilsimser.com
Wed Nov 21 17:34:27 EST 2007

Is this not similar to the old crobots (or pascal or whatever flavor) from
long ago? There was an engine driving it and gave you basic constructs for
your robot. You wrote it in a c-like scripting language and set them off on
the battlefield. Microsoft's terrarium was similar to this, except you built
bugs in .NET and uploaded them to a server. I've been wanting to do
something like this for awhile where people could learn developing through a
fun interface, just haven't figured out the mechanics yet.