[OLPC-Games] Need help with testing game real OLPC hardware.

Chris Hager chris at linuxuser.at
Sat Dec 22 15:45:41 EST 2007

Hey Fredrik,

I've tested your game on an xo, and it runs quite well. When a game
starts, there is a delay of a second, but then it's ok. It uses a lot of
cpu (70-94%) - maybe you find a way to reduce it here:

[1] http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Game_development_HOWTO
[2] http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2007-December/008263.html

I've made screenshots of the game on the xo:

[3] http://www.linuxuser.at/turb-game-screenshots

Everything is quite small, since the xo laptop has a 1200x900 display.
If you want to make an Activity out of it, it's not that much work, and
you'll find help around!

Best regards from Vienna,
- Chris