[OLPC-Games] Game Jam this summer; general planning next weekend

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 05:17:57 EDT 2007

As you may have seen in the weekly news, an OLPC Game Jam (imagine Space Jam
with less Michael Jordan and more sprites) is being planned for this summer
at Olin College.  It will take place June 8-10 (not next weekend) on Olin
campus.  We are meeting next weekend in person, to plan for the Jam now that
the space is all set, and discuss what we need to do in the way of building
development kits and providing documentation, benchmarks, and other
resources for game developers.

You may rsvp to Mel Chua (mel at students.olin.eddu)  or Kent Quirk if you
want to attend next weekend or pre-register for the Jam; there will be
another announcement on this list when registration logistics are worked
out.

SJ