[OLPC-Games] hello

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:00:49 EDT 2007

On 06/04/07, stas zytkiewicz <stas.zytkiewicz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a big fan of the OLPC project and was delighted to hear that
> pygame/SDL was available
> for OLPC. I want to make schoolsplay suitable to run on the OLPC platform.
> I've read on this list that pygame will become part of a OLPC build,
> is it already included
> in a build or is there a time path when it will?

Hi Stas, I'm a big fan of Childsplay and have been interested in the
possibilities it offers for sometime as you can see on this wiki page:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pygame

Good to have you here.

--
Mamading Ceesay

"the skill of programming is to create a context in which other people
can share."
--Adrian Holovaty