[OLPC-Games] hello

stas zytkiewicz stas.zytkiewicz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 14:32:33 EDT 2007

Hello, my name is Stas Zytkiewicz and I'm the author of , among
others, childsplay and schoolsplay which are educational game suites
for young children.
http://childsplay.sf.net
http://schoolsplay.sf.net
Schoolsplay is activly developed and meant as a replacement of childsplay.

I'm a big fan of the OLPC project and was delighted to hear that
pygame/SDL was available
for OLPC. I want to make schoolsplay suitable to run on the OLPC platform.
I've read on this list that pygame will become part of a OLPC build,
is it already included
in a build or is there a time path when it will?

Regards,
Stas Zytkiewicz

--
The purpose of democracy is to make sure that wealthy people cannot
have influence proportional to their wealth. And if they do have more

   RMS