[Etoys] Testing when a morph is dropped in another morph

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Wed Mar 25 08:54:15 EDT 2009

Here a small explanation about what the result should be in the term
of functionnality (it is a teacher request, so I really want to try
it).

For a simulation about the atmosperic CO2 gaz effect, teacher wants
the kid to compose an earth situation.
A situation is composed of two overlays: a kind of landscape (icy,
sandy, vegetation) and a kind of human activity (low, medium, high
with a lot of car and factory).
I already build a project like that (it is attached so you get a
chance to understand what I am trying to explain), but to change the
overlay, the kids use two sliders, and the teacher prefers a direct
drag and drop of the overlay in a target.
So the kids should be able to pick up from the containers an overlay
and drop it in a target. Depending on the overlay composition a CO2
gaz effect value is calculated and used to design a visual user
feedback for the kid (flooding..)

Not sure it is clear, but looking at the .pr file it may help to
understand what is needed

Hilaire