[Etoys] NOSifying etoys.image

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Sep 24 17:04:54 EDT 2008

At Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:50:55 -0300,
Gerardo Richarte wrote:

> Open a Transcript and save, so you can see boot messages.

  It doesn't seem to go to far.  I put some test code in the image
side like in #snapshot:and:quit:embbeded: and other #startUp in some
classes, but none seemed to be executed (I may be doing it wrong,
though.)  Looking at the VM start up part would be helpful.

> Try also leaving some scripting running (moving some of the
> morphs around, like the car the original image). To see what
> happens. But may be the transcript open, and waiting until
> the boot process is done (the screen flashes) is enough :)

  How was SqueakNOS.kernel created?  (And how do you debug it?)