[Etoys] adhere to edge...

antonio antoniomoreno at edu.juntaextremadura.net
Thu Oct 23 04:26:10 EDT 2008

Is not possible to get the control after neither with Alt +.  !?

Most of students says EtoyFriendly is "too much shamefaced" for them,
and do menu item is wonderful, this is clear for me.
Perhaps it is only a question of a specific balloon help at do menu item
(not only the actual "do the menu item"), something like: ".... Warning:
if..."

cheers