[Etoys] [Squeakland] Squeakfest 2009

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Nov 22 07:42:27 EST 2008

>>>>> "Marta" == Marta Voelcker <marta at pensamentodigital.org.br> writes:

Marta>  It is time to continue to plan and decide things about Squeakfest
Marta> 2009. My colleagues and I have been talking and we are enthusiastic to
Marta> hold a gathering in Porto Alegre on July 23rd to 25th ( Thursday to
Marta> Saturday).  Another International Conference about IT for Ed - WCCE
Marta> -world conference in computers for education is going to take place
Marta> near Porto Alegre in the following week - July 27th to 31st.  We
Marta> thought that some of the people coming for Squeakfest would get
Marta> interested in attending WCCE and vice versa.

Please also note the addition of an entire 3-day Smalltalk Mini-Conf within
FISL 10, a mere three weeks earlier within the same city!  How much
smalltalking can Porto Alegre handle? :)