[Etoys] Another eToys on XO testemonial

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:50:49 EST 2008

Hi All,

FYI here is another link I saw recently about people using eToys with
the XO. Interestingly, they used the tutorials on your web site to great
effect.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/olpc-mali-collaboration-emerges-as-the-program-winds-down

I see one feature requests in there about allowing people to change the
size of the cursor. Since everything can be modified on the fly, I
imagine that is possible already. If so you may want to document it
somewhere and if not you may want to add it.

I'm not sure what version of the XO they had in Mali but I would guess
that its an old one with cursor control problems which have been
minimized in later releases.

Thanks,

Greg S