[Etoys] Updates updated

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Nov 19 04:00:28 EST 2008

  Hello,

  There was some shuffling of the update numbers around Etoys 3.0 and
Etoys 3.1.  The rationale for doing this is that we need to ask
everybody to download the Etoys 4.0 image *very soon*, and keeping the
numbers saner would help.

  So, the koEnvironment.cs is affected.  If you already made an image
with the change and customize it...  We need to ask you to do it with
a fresh image again.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

  Currently, from an early 3.0 image, you can fetch all the updates
through 3.1 automatically (with a few clicks).

  And, the plan now is that we will *soon* push more changes to the
4.0 update stream, and we live on that stream until we need to bump it
to 4.1.

  Thank you!