[Etoys] Non merged translations in launchpad for etoys.

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Thu Jan 24 14:05:49 EST 2008

Hello,

EToys translation moved to pootle from launchpad recently.
However because of my carelessness, translations after
December in launchpad are not merged yet. Could you merge them by hand
if you added translation to launchpad after December? The languages
are:

Greek (el)
Urdu (ur)
Japanese (ja)
French (fr)
Spanish (es)
Portuguese (pt)

I had tried to merge them with gettext tool, but because I can't read
every language, POT was changed dramatically (mainly for camelCase
issue), and translation on pootle is already modified. So I gave up to
do it by machine. Sorry about that.

launchpad:
https://translations.launchpad.net/etoys/first-deployment/+pots/etoys

pootle: