[Etoys] Collecting wished features for DrGeoII

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Wed Jan 16 04:37:31 EST 2008

2008/1/15, karl <karl.ramberg at comhem.se>:
> Make the GUI a little more GUI and less 'menu selectionish'. Maybe show
> all the buttons in a palette ?

There are two way to instanciate interactive geometry canvas:

 1. as a Service you can plug in any morph, like a Bookmorph. It is
the GUI-less mode. About the menu, don't forget the user can just
extract a submenu in the canevas directly
2. as a more GUI-ishe application, by executing DrGeo new

I developped the mode 1. because I have future plan to use Dr. Geo II
in the other iStoa project I am working on. Also I think the mode 1 is
closer to the Morph GUI interface.
Also with mode 1, teacher can design interactive learning activity and
select which geometry tool the learner can use. As a match teacher; I
know this is desired feature .

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire