[Etoys] Collecting wished features for DrGeoII

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Wed Jan 16 03:06:24 EST 2008

Thanks for your suggestions,

Please submit features request in the tracker, one per wished
enhancement or fix. It will help me to keep track of it. If you can't
do it I will do it later.

To ease the process I opened anonymous track record, just use us the
DrGeoII category. But you may want to record yourself to receive email
notification:
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=istoa

To open an user account  if whised:
https://gna.org/account/register.php