[Etoys] Greek and other languages support

Pablo Flores pflores2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 05:58:31 EST 2008

Yeah, that's it, the "viewer" ("visor" is in spanish ;-) )

Unfortunately, the keyboard doesn't behave well with accents, so we aren't
being able to have the projects translated and Uruguayan teachers are
finding difficult to use the tool in English.
Do you have any suggestions for translating the projects in another way, so
we can work on it while the bug isn't fixed?

Regards,
Pablo Flores
http://olpc-ceibal.blogspot.com
http://proyecto-ceibal.blogspot.com

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 1:08 AM, Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at vpri.org> wrote:

> > No, I'm not talking about the translation of the activity, but the
> translation of the etoys projects (.pr) which come
> > loaded on the XO laptops, and we are trying to do it just using etoys
> (opening a visor on the text objects and modifying
> > them).
>
>   Oh, do you mean "viewer", don't you?
>
>  And, I now realized that the keyboard behaves very differently in
> different locales and it indeed doesn't work with Spanish keyboard.
> Wow.  Sorry about that.  I really need to look into it...
>
> -- Yoshiki

Saludos,
Pablo Flores