[Etoys] Progress/Status Translation

Gerhard Steiner gd.steiner at gmx.at
Thu Apr 10 04:49:15 EDT 2008

Dear all,

The recent situation of etoy-translation is a little bit confusing for me.
Is there a chance for some updates to the different images and on Pootle.

http://etoys.laptop.org/src/etoys-dev.zip
http://etoys.laptop.org/src/etoys-image-and-pr.zip
I downloaded and installed them and pulled all updates up to 1963

The recent  images doesn't include the latest changes of translation
strings in their pot/po-files (from Feb/Mar).
It had to play around with the language-editor to get them somehow
available.
Is it possible for the developers to update the translations-strings in
the images + pootle, in some kind of automatic procedure?

I can see only 6 different languages in the language selector in the
nav-bar.

The etoys.image has a lang-directory, the etoys-dev.image has a
po-directory. Any chance to unifiy them.
The InternalLanguageEditor uses the po-directory for gettext
export/import (both etoy+etoy-dev.image).

Any chance to include the latest translation-cs form ticket 6704 into
the images and Pootle:-)

kind regards

Gerhard Steiner