[Etoys] Only three weeks ...

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Sep 24 18:30:47 EDT 2007

... do we officially have to finalize the version of Etoys that will
be used on the first mass-produced machines (see Kim Q's message below).

The most critical issue we still have is translations. We need to get
Pango support in ASAP - is this week realistic? And, support adding
translations without rebuilding the image.

The other big thing is sharing - I'll work on the lower level
mechanics, and someone should investigate the feasibility of our
"shared playfield" idea.

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message from "Kim Quirk" <kim at laptop.org>