[Etoys] Translation paths

Paulo Drummond ptdrumm at terra.com.br
Mon Sep 17 20:18:46 EDT 2007

Xavi, Tak —

Here is what I will do:

I will continue my contributions using lunchpad; at least to review
my own translations from past 2-3 years and — with the help of some
folks who are directly using it with children and their XOs — fill
most of the blanks in, say, two weeks. Then we can point a revision
group to consolidate the whole 'trunk' in a given date.

— paulo