[Etoys] New etoys RPM

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Fri Oct 19 13:21:41 EDT 2007

Hi Bert,

Could you change the directory for MO files next time to
locales/<LANGUAGE>/LC_MESSAGES/<DOMAIN>.mo ?
For example, locales/de/LC_MESSAGES/etoys.mo

If you do, we can use standard gettext utilities to test it
$ env LANG=de TEXTDOMAINDIR=locales/ gettext -d etoys "A rectangle"
Ein Rechteck

Also Korakurider's MO importer assumes this place.
I think the directory name "locale" could be any name, "mo" is fine.

I attached a shell script to make it.

Cheers,
- Takashi