[Etoys] New etoys RPM

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Oct 19 12:41:08 EDT 2007

I published another version:

	http://etoys.laptop.org/rpms/etoys-2.2.1715-1.noarch.rpm
	http://etoys.laptop.org/rpms/Etoys-62.xo

This -62 xo bundle should work in both old an new Sugar versions. And
you can update using yum again:

	wget etoys.laptop.org/olpc-etoys.repo
	cp olpc-etoys.repo /etc/yum.repos.d/
	yum upgrade etoys squeak-vm

The compiled .mo files are now installed (and included in the etoys-
image-and-pr.zip as well) so we could start using a runtime translation.

- Bert -