[Etoys] Translation eToys image

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at lec.ufrgs.br
Fri Mar 9 21:22:39 EST 2007

     Hi Paulo, Jecel and Bert,

     Thanks for your help. Like Paulo told, the problem of the eToys
translation is not related with words/phrases. Paulo already done this
work. The main problem is how should we translate the projects and
tutorials that eToys uses as examples? Translating the sentences isn't
hard at all. But, how should I do this in a way that my work can be
joined to the project tree?
     Using a translated version of the projects will help the students
and teachers to explore eToys by their own, without depending on our
help. I know that kids will discover eToys very quick and will want to
explore it. It's already happening in our first classes. But until now,
kids the disappointed with the english interface and gave up of eToys.
     Thanks for the help,

      Juliano