[Etoys] Build 537

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Fri Jul 27 14:21:49 EDT 2007

  I now think that load button itself is ok.  For the normal click, we
can still show the same dialog but just select "Projects in Journal".
Since "Keep" is a concept that will be around, there is not much
reason for it to be confusing.  We can show the button-hold menu to
choose more projects (if it will be possible).

  BTW, "Projects in Journal" shows all version of the project.  Should
it show only the latest (by default)?

-- Yoshiki