[Etoys] Build 537

Kazuhiro ABE abee at squeakland.jp
Fri Jul 27 13:45:41 EDT 2007

Hello,

I think we should keep the load button in any mode.
I like the activity-stop-resume cycle, I think kids may accept this
concept. But sometimes projects aren't build in time series. For example,
we should have a method to load example and tutorial projects without
journal. Also we need to access external server such like a SuperSwiki.
It suits for Etoys slogan, 'build and share'.

Best regards,
Kazuhiro Abe