[Etoys] Re: BookMorph tutorial

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Mon Jan 22 07:47:02 EST 2007

  Thank you, Xavier!

> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/BookMorph_Tutorial
>
> images aren't great (just re-used some that were already in the
> wiki, so some things could be off... somebody please check ;)

  This is a good start.

  Perhaps separated pages for explaining each of buttons and handles
for nav-bar and halo, and a sequence of pictures that shows where
really to click on?

  And, since I haven't uploaded up an image with all latest updates,
the images are from a little bit older version.  I'll upload "the
final for initial B2 build" image sometime soon.

> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Installing_Squeak
>
> BTW, don't trust my Squeak/Morph... it's a bit rusty ;)

  Thank you.  But, I have to say I wasn't aware the comment by
"Mokurai" on the page... I have been checking the "recent changes"
page of the site, but sometimes it is all "flooded" by small changes
like category change (happened to be by Xavi).  It is not blame on
you, of course.  but rather I should be checking pages more smarter
ways (whatever they are).

  For using Etoys,

http://squeakland.org

should have reasonably usable documents and examples, but somehow I
cannot reach to the site from here...