[Etoys] Re: BookMorph tutorial

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 00:52:35 EST 2007

On Sunday 21 January 2007 21:49, Richard Karpinski wrote:
RK> Hello yourself, Yoshiki,

...snip...

RK> New question
RK>
RK> Can I get a screen shot at each stage of the process you laid
 out so RK> nicely?

Just did a Q&D wikification of the email in

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/BookMorph_Tutorial

images aren't great (just re-used some that were already in the
wiki, so some things could be off... somebody please check ;)

RK> How would I go about discovering that fact?
RK>
RK> Is there a wiki where I should search or ask for advice like
RK> this?
RK>
RK> Maybe I should be asking for "Etoys for Dummies".

There sure are... I think I put something about Squeak tutorials
on the wiki...

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Installing_Squeak

BTW, don't trust my Squeak/Morph... it's a bit rusty ;)

Cheers,
Xavier

--
XA