[Etoys] Re: BookMorph tutorial

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 09:00:41 EST 2007

On Monday 22 January 2007 09:47, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
YO>   Thank you, Xavier!
YO>
YO> > http://wiki.laptop.org/go/BookMorph_Tutorial
YO> >
YO> > images aren't great (just re-used some that were already in
YO> > the wiki, so some things could be off... somebody please
YO> > check ;)
YO>
YO>   This is a good start.
YO>
YO>   Perhaps separated pages for explaining each of buttons and
YO> handles for nav-bar and halo, and a sequence of pictures
YO> that shows where really to click on?

There's already some pages covering some of those things. Try the
[[Category:Etoys]] to find some of that.

...snip...
YO>I have been checking the "recent
YO> changes" page of the site, but sometimes it is all "flooded"
YO> by small changes like category change (happened to be by
YO> Xavi).  It is not blame on you, of course.  but rather I
YO> should be checking pages more smarter ways (whatever they
YO> are).

Yes, I confess guilty as charged... I'm User:Xavi... I'm sorry
about the flood of edits...

Try 'Hide minor edits'

You're probably using it already, but since it's quite easy to
forget that checkbox while editing (I know I've forgotten :)
others may too... and you can see 'real' changes :)

I'm exploring the possibility of tagging mysel as a bot... so
normal edits can be separated from my 'bulk bot-like editions'
using the 'Hide bots'...

  Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto,
  Thank you very mucho, Mr. Roboto
        --Styx