[Etoys] Proposal on how to use Pootle for etoys

korakurider at yahoo.co.jp korakurider at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Dec 9 01:26:33 EST 2007

"Takashi Yamamiya" <tak at metatoys.org> wrote:

> % ./mkPootle migrate
> mkdir: cannot create directory `mergework/de': No such file or
directory
> ./mkPootle: line 69: pomigrate2: command not found
> cp: cannot stat `mergework/de/etoys.po': No such file or directory
> (... same error message for each language)
>
> 1: what purpose is mergework directory, is it a temporary directory?
    Yes this is for work file.  pomigrate2 assumes files are managed as
    lang/domain.{po pot} style. so file name conversion is needed if we
use it as is.

> 2: what is pomigrate2 and where can I get it?
    please see pomigrate2 page of Translate toolkit
    http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/pomigrate2
    and my blog article
    http://d.hatena.ne.jp/korakurider/20071207/p2 - Japanese only.
    (I am sorry for not mentioning, I thought you noticed)

Cheers,
/Korakurider