[Etoys] A few notes on eToys interface - playing with latest eToys in olpc

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at consultar.com
Wed Apr 11 03:38:40 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

Almost all of the features you're talking about are already implemented
(and working for years) in the Small-Land image.

In beginner mode, the dockbars can't be removed nor moved nor sized.
But in non-beginner mode, the standard halos are available to handle the
dock-bars.

More to say: This Small-Land changes are already included in 3.9.  I
propose to use/expand THIS work instead of create another
implementation.

Cheers,

-- Diego