[Etoys] Uploaded #1104 and "Revert the page"

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Wed Oct 25 13:55:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

I uploaded etoys.image (#1104), Welcome.023.pr and DemonCastle1.009.pr
to git repository http://dev.laptop.org/git.do?p=projects/etoys and;

http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/OLPCPlugin-1104.zip (including .pr files)
http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/tutorial/DemonCastle1.009.pr

DemonCastle1.009.pr is enabled the book reverting framework by Scott and
Ted. I realized this is very useful both readers and authors. Actually
reverting is so cute!

Unfortunately, reverting mechanism didn't work the Welcome project
well. I guess that's why it had a reference from the World to a page
inside the book.

# My log message in git shows strange time stamp, I'm sorry, maybe
# that's because my VMWare was set stupid time.

Cheers,
- Takashi