[Etoys] Uploaded #1104 and "Revert the page"

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 25 14:46:24 EDT 2006

I just tried this, but the event playback in the Welcome project is
broken.

Sometimes the click on the paint button does nothing. Sometimes it
does, but then it misses the color picker. Actually, it looks to me
as if the button up/down events have the wrong timing.

Since this is a regression I will hold off on building new packages.
Anybody else seeing this? Can it be fixed until 5 pm Eastern Time?

- Bert -