Demon Castle Tutorials - Usability Test [Was: Re: [Etoys] Demon Castle Tutorials for eToys]

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Mon Oct 23 11:51:12 EDT 2006

Hi Milan,

Thank you so much about the valuable testing!

Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> Hi Takashi,
>
> This weekend, we ran a usability test on your tutorial.

Actually it was so fun to read it. I imagined how the girls respond,
laugh, and sometimes complain ;) That's great! I really learned by
that. I can't fix each issues now because I have to do another things,
though. I promise that I comment about issues later, and make them
better surely!

> Beautiful stuff - please let me know if we can help. We noticed a few typos
> and formulation potential changes - if you'd like, we can summarize them.

Also, please give me your suggestion about any words and expression anytime.

Thanks,
- Takashi