Demon Castle Tutorials - Usability Test [Was: Re: [Etoys] Demon Castle Tutorials for eToys]

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 23 23:38:01 EDT 2006

On 2006 October 23 08:32, Alan Kay wrote:
> Thanks very much for this feedback!

Welcome, no problem, I was curious how they would respond to working alone in
a no-help-provided (for a while) situation. In the past when doing eToys with
my kids, I always provided help too readily (applies to other things as
well..). They sometimes experimented too much too quickly, created copies
(etc) when not needed, tore things apart, and yet "got it" and reached next
step.

> Yes, these are definitely things that happen, and it is difficult to
> anticipate them,

hehe, true!

Milan