[Etoys] Git problem

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Oct 15 13:40:19 EDT 2006

I'd ask someone who knows about Git. I can't imagine that in this day
and age a content management system isn't capable of dealing with binary
files effectively. This reminds me too much of CVS ;-) So before looking
for anything else we should check the git docs - there should be
something that describes how to deal with binary files effectively.

Cheers,
   - Andreas