[Etoys] Git problem

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sun Oct 15 15:58:18 EDT 2006

I did, and they said it is not possible. They actually *like* having
the whole history, although there was discussion about a partial
check-out:

http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/archives/git/0601/15659.html

It's not even a real SCM but something Linus T. wrote for his use. I
guess with today's bandwidth and disk space that's even reasonable -
for source code.

- Bert -