Announcing OLPC OS 13.2.6 with Sugar 0.107

James Cameron quozl at
Mon Nov 16 17:55:27 EST 2015

We're pleased to announce the release of OLPC OS 13.2.6 for XO-1,
XO-1.5, XO-1.75 and XO-4.

It is Sugar 0.107 on Fedora 18, with a few activities upgraded.

Details of new features, fixes, known issues, and how to download,
install or upgrade can be found in the release notes:

Our thanks to all contributors, testers, upstreams, and those who
have provided feedback of any kind.