[UKids] Announcing the development of OLPC OS 14.1.0

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Sat Sep 27 09:48:43 EDT 2014

A couple of questions:

Do you do regression testing of the client side of XS functionality, such as
idmgr registration, and if so, what server do you use?

Do you think it is feasible to build a minimal Fedora 20 with keyboard,
console on the screen, wifi support, and usb support?

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/14.1.0 says olpc-os-builder is on Fedora 18.  Is
that a copy error or is cross-compiling possible?

Tim